The responsible of this website is ZAMBRANO RENT A CAR S.L. with CIF B-57907081 located in Marina de Formentera Local 3A 5 – Formentera – 07870 – Balearic Islands (Spain)
Renter receives the rented vehicle and accessories describe don page one here of, in good condition and undertakes to maintain and drive said vehicle carefully and in accordance with the regulations of the Motor Traflc Code. It’s expressly prohibited:
· To carry passengers or goods when this implies subleasing vehicle directly or indirectly.
· The operation of said vehicle by any person who is not hereby authorized.
· To drive said vehicle when driver’s physical condition is impaired by alcohol, drugs, fatigue or illness.
· To use the vehicle to propel or tow other vehicles.
· To use the vehicle for racing, rallies, etc.
Said vehicle will be returned to the place, date and the hour specified on page hereof. Any alteration to the agreed place and date of car’s return must be previously authorized by Lessor. The unfulfillment of this conditions entitles Lessor to demand in court the restitution of the vehicle.
Renter agrees to pay in addition to the rental charges and taxes stipulated in Lessor’s valid tariu, all expenses resulting from missing of vehicle documents, valued in 50 Euros tools and accessories as well as all fines and court costs for traflc and other legal violations caused through fault of renter, during term of this agreement. The application of tariu originally agreed is subject to the return of the vehicle on the place and date stipula- ted hereby.
The car provided by Lessor covers the renter and drivers authorized hereby, against third party Liability for UNLIMITED. Renter’s or driver’s immediate family, partner and employees are not considered as third party and they are not covered by the insurance policy.
Said policy does not cover for loss, theft or damage to any property transported in the vehicle.
The party who rents the vehicle is responsible for any damage that occurs to the vehicle during the period of rent including fire and theft.
Renter agrees to take the following action in case of accident.
· No to admit liability or guilt.
· To obtain full details of parties involved and witness, filling in the form enclosed with the car’s documents, which shall be forwarded immediately to lessor. Serious accidents shall be reported immediately by telephone.
· To notify the authorities immediately if another party’s guilt has to be ascertained.
Lessor shall reimburse Renter of the cost of greasing, oil changes and minor repairs (excepted brow-outs) up to 50 Euros providing all bills or receipts to substantiate such expenses be furnished to Lessor.
Permission must be obtained from Lessor before carrying out major repairs, over 50 Euros or having said vehicle towed.
Lessor has taken all precautions to prevent mechanical failure of said vehicle but if such happens, the Renter hereby releases the Lessor of any liability for loss or damage arising out of such failure, directly or indirectly.
Should any diuerence arise between both parties, they mutually agree to submit themselves to the Courts of Ibiza, waiving hereby any right to any other jurisdiction.
Formentera, Islas Baleares, España
Marina de Formentera Local 3A, 5
Teléfono: +34 871 77 31 78
Abierto de Lunes a Domingo
De 09.00h a 21.00 horas